The DuPont Building Innovations “Drive to Zero” Initiative
DuPont has achieved zero landfill status in its Building Innovations business by reducing, reusing and recycling manufacturing by-products and waste at manufacturing sites globally.
After three years of focused effort, DuPont Building Innovations has become completely landfill free, reducing its environmental footprint from 81 million pounds of landfill waste annually to zero. Now, through the “Drive to Zero” landfill program, none of the waste generated by the business from the manufacture of DuPont™ Corian® solid surfaces, DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surfaces, DuPont™ Tyvek® weatherization systems products and geosynthetic textiles is sent to landfills.
- Top 3 Tips for 2021 Home Renovations May 4, 2021
- Corian® Design – KBIS Webinar Links February 23, 2021
- Save 8% on Fabuwood Today October 14, 2020
- Now Stocking New Calacatta Novello October 14, 2020
- Interior Design: The Element of Texture October 9, 2020